Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.
- Involves posting sponsor signs, marking the course, and clearing litter
Final course setup
- Involves setting up two water stops and placing balloons on sponsor signs
- Balloon inflating
- Hand out bib numbers & shirts to pre-registered entrants. Process race day registrations (involves handling money.) Deliver registration information to timing crew
- Collect tear off portion of bib numbers and deliver to timing crew
- Assist police officers with traffic control at intersections
- Hand cups of water to runners/walkers, keep cups filled, pick up discarded cups
Kid’s Fun Run
- Assist fun run captain
- Hand out awards to recipients
Post Event Clean-up
- Remove tables, chairs, signage, balloons and trash from Town Common.
Remove signs, balloons, and trash from race course and take down water stations. Clear and clean church hall
Do you want to join in supporting the vibrant local community? Assist more than 400 runners complete a challenging 4.6 mile course. And help to make Townsend a better place? We want you to volunteer! Please fill out the following form and wait to hear back from our Race Director, Chip Mann or Volunteer Coordinator Kyle Fossey.